the YuYu the YuYu

omg..

that.. was the best flash.. i have ever seen.. in my life..

Kirk's Skate Video No. 3 Kirk's Skate Video No. 3

Awesome!!

That was incredible dude.. *2 thumbs up!* make more skate videos!

Bad Inventions #4 Bad Inventions #4

umm...

I didn't really like it that much...
But keep making new ones.. cause this one did have good animation..
just the skateboard lawnmower was weird.
but oh well..

- CjienX -
- XneijC -

Point Blink Point Blink

:O

awesome game man also, THANKS FOR USIN MY SONG :).

you rock.. peace out

-C-

crushy responds:

Thanks! Your song was awesome!

beep beep ima jeep beep beep ima jeep

It was ok..

Uhh.. it was alright i guess.. the only thing i really liked was how when you went backwards so did the song.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Incredible.

That was an amazing flash game.. You are a fantastic creator. 10/10
Nice job.

Winter Green Winter Green

:Dincredible ^^

This song is amazing and was EXACTLY what u were going for!! =D It's one of your best songs. It has so much passion and life for it. The description and song was beautifully written out. =]

f.z

DjUntold responds:

Thank you Fallon! I was definitely an incredibly exciting song to make, and I had a great time doing so! It was just flowing, and no effort was wasted during it's creation.

- Aaron

Paradise on E (Karco Remix) Paradise on E (Karco Remix)

Continuation of my review on DjUntold

Continuation...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(6:29 - 6:55) - At this part that sub-melody sounds like it is off-key again for the first repetition. But, even though it is off-key, it almost gives the song a unique feel. Also i love how the song seems almost still with the end of the main progression echoing in the background and the sub-melody kicking in. Also the bass plays nicely with the harmonization of this song, it is subtle but its adds a very nice feel. The build-up was a little bit generic, but hey its no big deal, it still keeps the songs feeling consistent.

(6:56 - 7:23) - This section of the tune is interesting. I was expecting the song to go back into the chorus and repeat the main theme, but there were a lot of small variations that made this section sound almost completely different. The slight drum variation was a very nice touch as well.

(7:24 - 8:18) - Here we go, the main chorus has returned! :P. Well, I'm glad that you brought it back in because if someone were in a club, for example, they would want that consistency to be kept, in order for their dancing to stay consistent as well. I just absolutely love this song and its overall feel, you really did a good job with every aspect.

(8:19 - 8:46) - Ah, delicious. Again my favorite sound in this song, it is absolutely, indefinitely, perfect. But i am a huge fan of Dub-step/tech-step, so that could be why i love this type of beat so much.

(8:47 - END) - I like how you brought this tune to a close. It seems the way you ended it was almost for DJing purposes, giving them time to line up your track with another track. But, the song faded out nicely, and the feeling was not lost which is what tends to happen with a lot of songs. They are really good until the end, and then they lose that consistency in the feeling of the song. So anyways, great work Karco sir, i'd love to see some more trance from you.

- Sincerily,
Aaron.

Karco responds:

Once again, responding to what needs a response... ;)

6:29 - I thought the buildup was good, not generic. D: Oh well, I'll keep those in mind next time... I'm pretty sure the buildup for Time For Morning isn't generic like this one. :P Of course, it's not the whole buildup...

6:56 - ...as you found out here. ;)

That's about all I've got to respond to, thanks a lot for the HUGE review! :D Lots of praise in there, which means I did a lot of things right, but you gave me a few ideas for next time, too. ;) Thanks again!

Abstraction (Demo) Abstraction (Demo)

Oh my god.

This song is beautiful, perfect for winter.

thank you for creating this incredible work of art.
please finish it i would love to hear it all.